Feature Your Startup’s Product Hunt Cards on Hacker Noon!
Founder & CEO of Hacker Noon
Props to Ryan Hoover and Product Hunt for creating this cool card to embed Product Hunt submissions on blogs and other sites.
If you want your Product Card embedded in a HackerNoon.com post, please fill out this handy form. It consists of 10 questions:
- What is your company in 2–5 words?
- Why is now the time for your company to exist?
- What do you love about your team, and why are you the ones to solve this problem?
- If you weren’t building your startup, what would you be doing?
- At the moment, how do you measure success? What are your metrics?
- In a few sentences, what do you offer to whom?
- What’s most exciting about your traction to date?
- Where do you think your growth will be next year?
- Tell us about your first paying customer and revenue expectations over the next year.
- What’s your biggest threat?
Hacker Noon is best shit for hackers at noon. It’s made up of 1,000+ Writers, 35,000+ Subscribers, 1,000,000+ Monthly Visitors and holds a 6,508 Alexa Ranking.
Subscribe to get your daily round-up of top tech stories!