Founder & CEO of Hacker Noon
I’ve been with a startup from 5 to 100+ employees, I’ve grown my startup though it’s first six digits of revenue (mostly by serving startups), and have published a good bit about startups. These are the first 10 questions I use to gather the information I need to evaluate a company.
Fill out this form for the chance to have your 10 answers featured on Hacker Noon:
1. What is your company in 2–5 words?
2. Why is now the time for your company to exist?
3. What do you love about your team, and why are you the ones to solve this problem?
4. If you weren’t building your startup, what would you be doing?
5. At the moment, how do you measure success? What are your metrics?
6. In a few sentences, what do you offer to whom?
7. What’s most exciting about your traction to date?
8. Where do you think your growth will be next year?
9. Tell us about your first paying customer and revenue expectations over the next year.
10. What’s your biggest threat?